The Philips Allura FD 20/20 offers excellent insight with advanced biplane neuro X-ray system with a dual 20 x 20 inch digital detectors. Biplane neuro X-ray system offers enhanced guidance support.
Dynamic 3D roadmap and XperGuide give you Live 3D guidance capabilities that provide excellent clinical insight and enhanced navigation for tortuous vasculature. XperCT provides CT-like imaging in the neuro suite that enables clinicians to assess soft tissue, bone structure and other body structures before, during or after an interventional procedure. All controlled tableside on the biplane neuro X-ray system. Perform neurovascular interventions with complete confidence and control. The biplane neuro X-ray system features two large flat detectors, each with a complete 2k virtually distortion-free imaging chain.
- Additional Workstation with StentBoost
- Biplane neuro X-ray system with two large flat detectors provides full body coverage for vascular applications
- Philips’ complete 2k digital imaging chain provides crisp, virtually distortion-free visualization of small details and objects for neurovascular interventions
- Integrated 3D solution for a biplane neuro X-ray system allows “real-time” 3D reconstructions
- Unique Live 3D guidance tools provide extra insight into vascular and neurovascular morphology
- Instant recall and viewing of CT, MR and previous X-ray cases in angio suite
Clinical Imaging Systems offers turnkey installation on all equipment we sell. Systems come fully tested with optional reconditioning or refurbishing.
CIS provides a variety of warranty and service options to fit any budget and as an approved vendor of leading medical equipment finance companies CIS can provide you with flexible financing options.
Site planning is included with all turnkey installations and CIS can help manage and provide suite remodels and build-outs.
Contact us today for a quotation on your imaging equipment needs.