The Aquilion LB is designed with the industries largest gantry opening at 90cm. This feature helps expand the dimensions of CT, Aquilion™ LB and combines Canon Medical Systems' award winning CT technologies with the advantages of a large bore platform. Aquilion LB provides a true 70 cm field-of-view (FOV) acquisition, covering more anatomy with greater accuracy than ever before. Aquilion LB makes it easy to marry radiation therapy with CT simulation positioning.
Canon – Toshiba LB 16 Features:
- Aquilion LB is the only system that combines the largest bore and true FOV to cover more anatomy with greater accuracy.
- 90 cm gantry bore opening allows uncompromised patient positioning
- 70 cm acquired FOV achieves 40% more diagnostic coverage
- 85 cm* extended FOV 25º
- The 90 cm bore provides maximum positioning flexibility for unrestricted CT simulation.
Three phases of a multiphase 4D acquisition.
LEAP INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION
The Aquilion LB system supports state-of-the-art oncology applications, including 4D respiratory gated CT simulation for advanced motion management and radiation therapy planning.
- Acquire prospective respiratory gated images
- Enable retrospective gating with 4D acquisition mode
- Image tumor volume in the correct dimension
- Increase tracking accuracy and reproducibility of tumor volume
- Phase average reconstruction provides range of motion tracking in a single image
Clinical Imaging Systems offers turnkey installation on all equipment we sell. Systems come fully tested with optional reconditioning or refurbishing.
CIS provides a variety of warranty and service options to fit any budget and as an approved vendor of leading medical equipment finance companies CIS can provide you with flexible financing options.
Site planning is included with all turnkey installations and CIS can help manage and provide suite remodels and build-outs.
Contact us today for a quotation on your imaging equipment needs.