The Artis zee floor-mounted system fits rooms as small as 29 square meters (less than 350 square feet), much less than the ACC-recommended 45-55 sqm (500-600 sq ft.), due to a very small footprint. That way, there is enough space left for equipment, in-room storage, the patient and the clinical team. Besides the small footprint, the Artis zee floor offers high positioning flexibility and allows the steepest angulations.
Additional Features & Benefits of Artis zee ceiling-mounted system
With its slim design, the Artis zee ceiling-mounted system offers high positioning flexibility for the C-arm at any angle. The Artis zee ceiling-mounted system, featuring a large flat detector, affords easy patient access and full body coverage.
The Artis zee ceiling-mounted system, featuring a small flat detector, affords easy patient access and convenient positioning of the C-arm around the table.
- Synchronized detector rotation
- Artis zee multipurpose system allows only landscape or portrait mode
- Intuitive tableside operation
- 3D menu workflow
- Improve your workflow with “IsoTilt”
- Artis zee Wireless Footswitch
- Multiple work positions
- Flexible 3D imaging
- Convenient park position
- Positioning flexibility in single plane mode
- The Artis zee multi-purpose right suspension is ideally suited to meet the escalating demands of interventional radiology, fluoroscopy and interventional cardiology
- The Artis zee multi-purpose left suspension meets the special needs of endoscopic applications in gastroenterology
- A true multi-purpose imaging solution
- The Artis zee multi-purpose system is ideally suited to handle the diverse imaging needs of today’s clinics, whether R/F examinations, outpatient angiography or pediatric imaging.
Clinical Imaging Systems offers turnkey installation on all equipment we sell. Systems come fully tested with optional reconditioning or refurbishing.
CIS provides a variety of warranty and service options to fit any budget and as an approved vendor of leading medical equipment finance companies CIS can provide you with flexible financing options.
Site planning is included with all turnkey installations and CIS can help manage and provide suite remodels and build-outs.
Contact us today for a quotation on your imaging equipment needs.